Sunday, April 16, 2017

The most unpleasant dream

Dreams have always held so universal fascination that everyone can never refuse them. It says that some of dreams can predict our future, however, others are fantasies or illusions of our waking life, just like day-dreams.
Several days ago, I had an extremely dreadful dream,cheap oakley sunglasses, which left me a poor night's sleep. At the very beginning of that night, I was drifting in and out of my sleep and I was filled with many distracting thoughts. Gradually, I fell asleep, even I myself did not know what time is it, later, it seemed that I saw many acquaintances at a funeral. As we know, dreams are often illogical and odd. I did not know why I would appear in the funeral, then to my surprise, I found my families together with many relatives there. They were surrounding a corpse which I could not recognize whom he is, somehow, a deep sorrow was going to swallow me which I can not understand, but my intuition was telling me that he is very important for me, I was desperately anxious to figure out and I wanted to cry out, but I can not, I was always mute no matter how many times I try. Again and again, even with cold sweat in my back, I was so groggy that I felt suffocating after struggling. Finally, I woke up and I could cry out, when I realized that it was just a nightmare, I began to look for my phone, and it was five o'clock, cheap jerseys, even I myself can not believe that it was a dream for it was so vivid, and I could also not believe I can get up so early.
Despite this, I made a phone call to my mother. When I know they were all as sound as a bell, I was suddenly relieved. Most dreams apparently happen spontaneously, it may be provoked by external influences, and we had better keep an open mind to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment