Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I can't breathe!

I am keeping seeking you,fresh air,cheap snapback hats, but where you are you floating?I am sure that there's still a blank place for you here in my heart insides my close family.I wanna hold a person who understands and admires me most,however,sometimes I am still alone.I need no friends or any others who have nothing to do with me at all.I just want a pair of deep eyes,a sunny face and a lovely smile. The working atmosphere lacking in stimulation makes me bored to death,so I prefer to hide in my castle to be a housewife.
Change another space where I can be given enough dreams to enjoy such a nice world.However,when I open eyes every morning,seeing the same dark window,to start a same day,to see those same faces day by day,year by year.I really want to escape into the moon,even if there's no air,because I like new.
Yeah,I must find my fresh air,cheap oakleys, a completely different world for me,wait with patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment