Thursday, April 20, 2017

How are you all?

Suddenly,fake oakley sunglasses, some special persons came to my mind.One was a scientist and doctor,one was a college student and a chengguan.Although about ten years is gone,I still remember them.Chatting with them always made me forget time,practising my English,talking about anything in life to warm each other.I was ever deeply attracted by each of them,for they were all good at English,all had a delicate heart,a sweet temper,what's more,a bit mysterious....they are the kind of men that I have never met in reality.However,they are just ones of the common.I met them in different places,the first is on Skype,the second is English spaces,the third is on QQ.Can they still remember me,Ana?I am sure they do.Old friends are the best,giving the most faith to each other.I know it's hard to find them back,wholesale jerseys, no contact at all.Miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment