Thursday, April 20, 2017

A rich birthday~

Fourteen classes a week is the most among the teachers in the school.Especially on Thursday,wholesale nfl jerseys, like today,I have four classes to give,two classes to cook,the rest time is still busy.I really had a rich day.In fact,I like such simple but rich days to help students.I have hoped to take up some spare time of mine to do my own English exercises,which seems a bit impossible these days.Never mind,learning is a thing for life.It is the best thing to enrich our life.
After getting back home,I fed the rabbits first.Watching them for a while can relieve the sense of tiredness.Just then,cheap jerseys, I heard the old lady,our neighbour,was tidying around.I went over to see their rabbits.Each time she was very glad to talk to me and told me much about their rabbits-my rabbits' relatives.News came to this time that two mom rabbits produced babies on a same day,just two days ago.It is really a surprising thing!Over ten babies altogether!

I didn't know how long we chatted.Until seeing son riding back,cheap nfl hats, I left there and followed my son into our house.It seems that something looked a bit different,but I didn't pay much attention.Just then,husband went to fetch something secretly,and there were some well-prepared dishes on the table.I suddenly wondered what special day it was.Just the same as I guessed~my birthday.A new spring came indeed!It's certain that he never forgets a bunch of flowers.Although I always said that it was wasting money,too expensive more than its value and I prefered to buy clothes,I felt very happy.
After dinner,we began to repeat the same things as usual,tidying kitchen,mopping the floor,washing ourselves,shutting the door of the rabbits,staying with son...such a day is ending,cheap oakley sunglasses, my birthday is ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment