Thursday, April 20, 2017

Feeling tired while thinking of going out.

Almost once a week,cheap jerseys, we went to Tianjin this month to treat son's mouth problem.The orthodonic treatment will take two years and cost fifteen thousand.The surprise husband just gave me is not more or not less.I can't cheer up these days because of seeing how hard son eats food.What's more,he seems to like everything including the food he seldom eats.Yeah,I told him that we would realise them more important once we lost them.He said yes,and told me everything seemed so delicious.To experience some is better for a boy,he will feel more and know more about life.
Son didn't take first place in his class this time.Never mind,and I try to ask less about his scores.I know he has taken “study” into his heart.These days,he always learns maths of senior high school by himself through the computer.He told me he had already finished Grade Nine's.He likes maths so much.Yeah,the final aim is college entrance examination.Each day of now is preparing for it.To learn in advance is a good idea.This summer,cheap snapback hats, I plan to borrow books for him.Son's learning ability surprises me.

Study is really hard,yet,it's a hapy thing,wish all learners do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment