Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Thank my son for thanking me!

In class meeting
the third class in the afternoon

I wanna say lots of thanks.
Say thanks to my son for his completely changing my life,and letting me understand what is the nicest affection in the world.
Say thanks to my son for enriching my life and brightening each day of mine.
Say thanks to my son for making me become a person who has a strong will while bringing him up.
Say thanks to my son for making myself realise how important I am at this moment.
Say thanks to my son for making me know the real meaning of living in this world.
Say thanks to my son for making me feel I am the most lucky mom having him such a sensible boy.
Say thanks to my son and my students for making me have each cheerful day,cheap jerseys, and making me back to a child as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment