Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Life is not so easy

    Sometimes, I doubt if I quit job from my current company one day, cheap nfl jerseyswhat I will do to support my life. Majority, I may continue on the current work items in another company because of low risk. Minority, I may start a new line from nothing. I worry about that I can't afford the result of failing, I can't imagine the situation if I have any incomes with several moths. My wife and I are both not from wealthy family and that means we have to rely on ourselves on everything. Nowadays, we can keep a relative balance even can get certain saving at the end of every year. But, now, this is so called balance that is shifted along with my wife's resignation. So, the burden of life temporarily moves on my shoulder before my wife starts her new job.
    I ever told myself, work harder would make perfect quality of life, but, it seemed like that the passion of daily working was gradually fading as time goes. Even, I was sick of daily work in certain circumstances, I wanted to escape out of working and didn't do anything. I knew that it was not a good sign, cheap hatsbut, it really existed occasionally in my daily working.

No comments:

Post a Comment